The Bulk Donation Entry is a mass entry tool e.g enter paper donations into Salesforce and also processes the payments through a connected Payment Gateway. Please note that Credit Card opportunities which are to be processed via ProntoPayments need to have a status of not Closed Won or Closed Lost
- Launch the Bulk Donation Entry tool and click on the Money Bags icon next to the Form Template you want to use, to start entering donations. If you have not created a Template yet, refer to Bulk Donation Entry - Create a Template
- On the Enter Bulk Donation page, type a Bulk Donation Name, a description, the expected number of opportunities and expected income.
- Check the Form Settings - these are the defaults from your input template form.
- If your form had an Initial Number of Rows, then you will see that number below. If not, then you will see 1 line for inputing donations, and you can add more rows by clicking on the Add New Row button at the bottom.
- Enter your donation details
- Search whether a contact exists before creating a new one (just typing their name into the Contact field). Required fields will be denoted with a red asterix
- Check the Total Amount and Total Opportunities matches the initial numbers you entered at the top of the page for Expected number of Opportunities and Expected Income
- Submitting the Form will take you to the Bulk Donation Entry Status page, and show you the Transactions completed.If you are not ready to process the batch, there is also a Save Progress Button, which will save all lines that have a Contact or Account selected.