When creating an Opportunity from a Campaign, Salesforce NPSP does not automatically copy the Campaign information to the New Opportunity. Pronto Engage provides an auto Mapping functionality, as well as for mapping contact lookup fields on an Opportunity to Contact Roles.
Campaign to Opportunity Mappings
1. Click on 'Campaign Importer' and select 'Campaign - Opportunity Mapping'. Pass the values of all mapped campaign fields to their corresponding mapped opportunity fields.
2. Click Add Mapping button and you will see a notification showing its Success, then the mapped field is added.
3. Create a campaign and fill the mapped campaign fields.
- Go to Campaign tab > Click New
- Fill in the required information of the Campaign and set the default value of the field you have mapped to the Opportunity. E.g Receipt Template
- Ensure its an Active Campaign
- Click Save
4. Everytime an Opportunity is created and link to this Campaign, its Opportunity's Receipt Template will be the same as what you have set on the Campaign
- E.g New Opportunity created and link to the Campaign
- The Campaign's Receipt Template was mapped to the Opportunity's Receipt Template
Opportunity to Contact Role Mappings
Salesforce NPSP utilise Contact Roles for soft crediting. Instead of creating the Opportunity and then creating the Contact Role, it is possible to create a Contact lookup field on the Opportunity, and use ProntoEngage to automatically create the Contact Role for that person, using a specified role.
1. Go to Campaign Importer and Click on 'Opportunity - Contact Role Mappings'. The functionality of this page is to automatically assign the values of the mapped opportunity fields as contact roles of the opportunity.
2.Everytime an Opportunity is created and was soft credited by a contact, that Contact will have the role you have set
3. Under the opportunity related lists, the mapped field values (contact) are now assigned automatically with their corresponding contact roles.