Available in ProntoCase2.0 and above
All of the below settings should be ticked by default but can be turned off if needed.
- Enable Auto-create Client Case Members
- Enable Auto-create Session Participants
- Enable Case Notes User Validation
- Enable Close Case Page Redirection
Case Notes User Validation prevents anyone other than a System Admin from editing or deleting a Client Case Note.
Close Case Page Redirection, when the Close Case button is clicked it takes you straight to the New Client Assessment page to improve the workflow of the user and ensures the Client Satisfaction is filled in for mandatory DSS reposting.
Platform Events Settings
- Enable Trigger Platform Events
This setting enhances the running of ProntoCase and should always be turned on.
- CLIENT CASE TO SESSIONS MAPPINGS
Auto-populate Primary Client from Client Case to Session. Allows for the session screen to be pre-populated with the same primary client.
SESSION OBJECT AND FIELD ID VALUES.
This provides the Salesforce field ID of fields used in the session screen when a new session is created.
- Session object: The session object ID.
- Primary Client Field ID: The Session Primary Client field.
- Related Client Case Field ID: The Related Client Case field ID.
CLIENT ASSESSMENT OBJECT AND FIELD ID VALUES.
This provides the Salesforce fields ID of fields used in the Client Assessment screen when a new Assessment is created.
- Client Assessment Object ID: The Client Assessment ID.
- Session Participant Field ID: The Session Participant Field ID
- Assessment Phase Field ID: The Assessment Phase Field Picklist: Pre and Post.
- DSS LOGIN
- DSS Username: the username of the DSS DEX portal
- DSS Password: The password of the DSS DEX portal account
- Pre-Production: for connecting to staging
- Production: for connecting to live environment
- DSS STATUS
It will show the status of the DSS Integration if it's running and the last date being checked.
- SYNC SETTINGS
- A toggle, Inactive or Active batch Sync Scheduler, to sync data to DSS. This should be enabled.
- Sync Frequency: You can set a frequency-time that will start the batch. Options are: 10mins, 30mins and 1hr.
- SYNC CONFIGURATIONS
- Sync Organisation: Pulls the organisation details as setup in DSS
- Sync Reference Data: Pulls the organisation specific reference data
- Sync Outlets Activities: Pulls the available Outlet Acitivites from DSS
- Sync Reference Assessment Data: Pulls the list of Assessment reference details used in scoring<