1. After Launching the Donation Page Wizard, you need to enter the following Layout Details
- Donation Page Name
- Form (you can either select an existing form using the magnifying glass icon, or enter a Form Name to create a new one)
- Campaign (to default on the opportunity created)
- Header - text to be displayed in the Top most section of the page
- Style Sheet - css styling information
- Top Text - text to be displayed at the Top of the form
- Text Color - you can use the slider on the pop up window to change the colour scheme
- Bottom Text - text to be displayed at the Bottom of the form
- Background Color -you can use the slider on the pop up window to change the colour scheme
- Component Color - you can use the slider on the pop up window to change the colour scheme of the buttons
- Select Component Color - you can use the slider on the pop up window to change the colour scheme of a button when it is clicked
- Logo - use the dropdown list to add your logo after loading them in the Documents tab in Salesforce
- Image height (in px) - specify the height in pixels (if relevant)
- Image width (in px) - specify the width in pixels (if relevant)
2. When you have done this, click the Next button to proceed to Step 2 in the Wizard
3. Choose the Donation Section Details, One Off or/and Recurring
4. Select the Payment Processing method
|Process immediately||Payment is sent to the gateway immediately.|
|Batch||Payments are collated and sent to the gateway at a specific time, which can be outside of business hours when web traffic is low|
5. Select the Payment types available and click next
6. Select your appropriate Gateway, security seal and click next
7. Select the type of entity that will make the donations; Individual, Organisation or Anonymous.
Once they are selected, the corresponding boxes below will become active, and you can select fields to display to collect information. Click Next when you are done
8. In Step 5 of the wizard you can mark any of the fields you selected as mandatory/required. Click Next
9. Select the "Dollar Handles" i.e pre-populated Amount buttons you wish to be displayed. You can also add custom amounts in the Other Amount box, separated by a ; symbol
10. Step 7 allows you to specify the Order of the Sections to be displayed on the page.
11. Enter a Redirect link, redirect text and enter a label for the redirect button. Note: Whatever you write on this page will appear after the donor has submitted their donation form
12. Step 9 displays the preview of your form.
13. Press the Generate Donation Page button to complete the process.