When Uploading a Unit Holdings report for the first time, you will need to create a Holdings definition. This is the file that dictates what columns in a CSV will be imported into Salesforce. Once you have created the Definition once, you will not need to recreate it, as long as you use the same format CSV for your subsequent report uploads.
Unit Holdings Definition
1. Create a CSV file with only the Header row (or download the Template)
2. Navigate to the Unit Holdings Definition tab on the left hand panel and upload the file to Create/Edit the Unit Holdings Definition by selecting your CSV by clicking on the Browse button.
3. Map the CSV file fields on the right (dropdown fields) to the Salesforce fields on the Left
4. Select your unique identifiers - Recommended; Fund Name and Investor ID
Unit Holding Upload
1. Select the Month you are uploading - you are allowed to upload more than just 1 file per month
2. Select your CSV file and press Upload