A Payment Source houses the details of where a payment comes from i.e. credit card, bank account etc, the Card or Account Numbers and other important information. You may need to edit a Contact's Payment Source from time to time if the Contact's Payment Source has changed. E.g. their Payment Source may need editing if the Contact's credit card has expired, but there may be a variety of reasons for editing a Payment Source.
1. Go to App Launcher and click on Contacts.
2. Find the contact you need by selecting 'All Contacts' from the dropdown. It will automatically update the list. Find your desired contact from the list and click on their name (alternatively type their name in the Search bar which will ring up the client).
3. On the Contact's page, click on the Related tab at the top and look for Payment Sources. If there are no Payment Sources available yet, click New.
4. Select the Record Type of New Record by selecting either Bank Account, Credit Card or Tokenisation. Click Next.
6. For each of the options (Bank Account, Credit Card or Tokenisation) you will need to fill in the appropriate information for each. Click Save.
Payment Source: Bank Account
Payment Source: Credit Card
Payment Source: Tokenisation