When Uploading a WRAP report for the first time, you will need to create a WRAP definition. This is the file that dictates what columns in a CSV will be imported into Salesforce. Once you have created the Definition once, you will not need to recreate it, as long as you use the same format CSV for your subsequent report uploads.
Create Wrap Definition
1. Add a new Platform
3. Press Create Definition next to your newly created Platform
4. Map the CSV file fields on the right (dropdown fields) to the Salesforce fields on the Left and select your unique identifiers - Recommended; Investment Name and Adviser ID
Upload Wrap Definition
1. Click on the Wrap Report Upload tab on the left side panel.
2. Choose month to upload - only upload 1 report per month
4. Choose report type (platform)