Creating Your Own View.
You may like to create your own View to show a list of certain types of record entries. For example you may want to have a View that only shows recurring donations made last quarter.
Note: Recurring Donations only appear in NPSP packages only
1. Go to App Launcher > in the search box, type "recurring donation" > click on recurring donation tab
2. You want to see the 'status' of each Recurring Donation. Click gear icon > click New.
3. Enter Name of View 'Recurring Donations Status' > choose whether only you or all users can see the list view > click save.
4. Specify the Filter by Owner as All Recurring Donations > click Done.
5 Click Add filter > Select Status in the Field > Operator "equals" > Value "Active, Overdue, On Pause, Cancelled" > click Done > click Save.
6. Click gear icon > select fields to display. Then from the available fields you can select the ones you want by clicking on it then on the right arrow so it moves over the Selected fields. For this particular procedure you need to make sure you select 'Status'. Click Save down the bottom of the page.
6. This View will now display all recurring donations and their status.
For more information about Recurring Donations check out our article on Frequently Asked Questions