When setting up Donation Pages you may want to deactivate a particular value that is not applicable to your organisation. For example, you may not need or want to have the Anonymous donation type as an option.
The following steps will guide you through deactivating values:
1. Navigate to Setup > Click Object Manager
2. Type Opportunity into the Quick Find / Search bar > click opportunity.
3. Click Fields and Relationships and locate Donation Type and click on it.
4. Locate Values and click Deactivate next to the Value that you want to deactivate. Then click OK.
5. The Value that you just deactivated will now be located under Inactive Values.