You may wish to export the reference data from DSS as a double check that the data pull to SF is comprehensive.
To do this, you will need Administrator access to DSS (not just Edit).
1. When you log in to DSS, under the My Organisation box, you will see a hyperlink to Reference Data.
2. Click on the link.
3. Select Download reference data
4. Select Save the DEXReferenceData.xml file
5. Also Select Download Outlets and Programme Activities data and save the file
6. Download Organisation Activity Data and save the file