ProntoEngage is a bulk Lead to Campaign import tool. ProntoEngage will check whether the Lead or Contact already exists in Salesforce based on certain criteria, and if not, create a new Lead and add it to a campaign.
Click on this link to download an import template
1. Open the 'Campaign Importer' tab.
2. Click ‘Import Templates’ to create a new import mapping template.
3. Upload sample CSV file by clicking ‘Browse’.
4. Name the mapping according to the template that will be uploaded with this mapping. Specify the Campaign Name and Campaign Member Status. You can create a New Campaign here, or leave the column blank (under the header) and select a campaign on the import page.
5. Map Salesforce fields to the CSV fields. Select which fields will be unique identifiers for finding leads/contacts that already exist (first name, last name and email are recommended). Click ‘Save Mapping’.
6. Click the ‘Campaign Member Upload’ tab from the left hand side.
7. Click ‘Browse’ to select a file to upload, and select mapping from the drop down menu. Specify the Campaign Name, Campaign Member Status and Action on Contact/Lead Match.
8. Click ‘Upload’ to process. An email will be sent to the user to confirm when the upload is complete, and the template will appear in the Import Templates tab.