Upon installation of a package such as a ProntoSuite product, it may be necessary to allocate licences to users in your organisation, due to the licences having a 'Per Seat/User' subscription type. To allocate licences you must first have access to the package and have one or more available licences.
Follow the steps below to successfully allocate licences.
2. In the Quick Find bar type 'Installed Packages' then click on the link Installed Packages highlighted in yellow.
3. Click on the Manage Licences next to the package you wish to allocate users with licences.
4. To allocate a licence to a new user click Add Users.
5. Select users from below the Available Users section by ticking the checkbox next to their name of the user you wish to allocate a licence to.
6. Once you have selected your desired users click the Add button under the Selected Users section and the users will now be allocated with licences.