A daily reconciliation batch is a new feature of ProntoPayments whereby a user can reconcile a list of payments recorded in Salesforce with the same payments made either via credit card, bank transfer or cash.
Check you have the Commercial Version of ProntoPayments at this link.
Daily Reconciliation Batch
1. Locate and click the PP Payment Batch tab at the top of your browser.
2. Click New Batch button on the right hand side.
3. Select Reconciliation Batch from the Record Type dropdown menu and select Continue.
4. Tick the checkbox next to each ppayments' records that you wish to include and then click the Add to New Batch button.
You may apply field filters (on Gateway, Close Date or Payment Type) at this stage to only select a certain type of record, such as filtering all records to only display Payment Types of 'Bank Account'.
5. Give your Payment Batch a name, select the Payment Batch Status as 'Open'.
Transaction Fee Per Record - Record a percentage figure here (if applicable) when the banks charges a fee for each transaction.
Adjustment Field - Record an adjustment figure here (if applicable)
6. If you are happy that the payments match correctly with your bank summary then you may click Edit, and change the Payment Batch Status to Closed. Click Save.