ProntoPlus Segmentation offers the ability to classify your contacts (usually donors or customers) into groups that share similar qualities.
By segmenting your donor/customer list you will be able to:
- Segment your database to your company/organisation's specific criteria
- Increase your ROI by providing meaningful content to strategic groups of donors/customers
- Produce targeted & personalised marketing communications to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and service delivery
- Ask for donations strategically based on each donor's previous giving history data
- Save more time for your teams by eliminating repetitive and unproductive tasks
- Encourage your donors to engage with your nonprofit wherever they are in the donor continuum (below)
Other CRMs will dictate which fields you can track as your criteria for segmentation, however ProntoPlus, built on the Salesforce NonProfit Success Pack, gives you the flexibility to choose which fields you want to track.
ProntoPlus will also track the history of the segmentation, i.e which segments the donor/customer was a former member of, and which segments are current. You can track as many streams of segments as you want concurrently.
On the Contact, when you select a Segment in your tracked field, a Segment History is created on the related list on the Contact, with the Segment Name, Start Date, and Status of "Current".
When that segment is changed, the existing Segment History End date will be populated, and the Status will be updated to "Former" and a new Segment history will be created for the new Segment.
Segment history data of each donor/customer can also be used by your team to analyse and profile the types of donors/customers that are most valuable to your organisation. These valuable data insights can make your acquisition and retention campaigns even more effective by targeting the right people with the right campaign.
Stream 3 - Organisational Donors - Opportunity, Prospect, Donor, Partner
In traditional non-profit CRM's, the option of having dynamic & customised segmentation data on a contact/ account record is not possible. To get this information, many individual searches or queries need to be run which can be time consuming and unproductive. With ProntoPlus from AlphaSys, you can have customised segmentation on your contact & account records, making report generation and mail file pulls quicker and easier. Your team will spend less time "doing" unproductive, repetitive tasks and spend more time on work that will help your organisation to grow.
The other additional feature that ProntoPlus offers that both of those systems don't offer is the tracking of segment history, so you can see when and how the donor progresses through the different segments.