For ProntoeCatalogue to work with Shopify you will need to configure a few settings. The steps below will guide you through this process.
1. On the left hand side of your Shopify admin page navigate to and click Apps.
2. Click the Manage private apps link.
3. Click the blue Create a new private app button.
4. In the Private app name field enter a private app name.
5. In the Permissions section, select the areas of your store that you want ProntoeCatalogue to have access to.
6. When you're done, click Save. The API key and password for your app are now displayed on your screen.
For more information about the settings, see this article.
Continue setting up Salesforce for using ProntoeCatalogue by following the article here.