2. Select your desired Opportunity by putting a check mark next to the Opportunity name.
4. Put a check on the Lock Opportunity Tick box.
2. Either select a few of these opportunities by ticking the checkbox OR select all by ticking the check box at the top of the List View.
2. Click on the Opportunity Audit Lock tab on the left.
3. Click on the Lock Opportunities On or Before Date field and a calendar will appear, then select your desired date and click on the Save button.
4. Click on the Lock Opportunities Older than N Days drop down and select 30, 60 or 90 days.
5. Click the Schedule Batch button to turn on the overnight job to automatically lock opportunities based on your date/days settings.