Product is a One Way sync of information from WooCommerce to Salesforce. The sync occurs every 10 minutes, or can be manually triggered in the Settings tab in Salesforce.
In Wordpress>Products Tab (below WooCommerce Tab), a Simple or Variable product can be set.
- A simple product is a product without variants and product properties can be set through from side tabs
- Variable product is a product with variants e.g Difference sizes or colours for a t-shirt. To create a variant, an Attribute must be set first.
- Save the Attributes and navigate to Variation Tab.
- Click a Variant to set the properties.
- Save the variant changes. Optionally product Category can also be set/created from the products page before publishing the product.