Support requests can be submitted by email or online.
Submitting a ticket by email
Tickets will be automatically created under your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email notification that your request has been received. To view further details, you will need to sign in at http://support.alphasys.com.au.
Submitting a request online
1. Log in to http://support.alphasys.com.au using your email address and password. If you need to reset your password, read this article: How to reset your password
2. Click 'Submit a request' on the top right hand corner of the window.
3. Fill out the details in the fields.
4. 'Asset Name' can be left blank, or you can use your computer name if you know it.
5. To add attachments, click 'Add file' or drag and drop the relevant documents or screenshots from your Desktop/Explorer window.
6. When you click 'Submit a request', you will see the current status and can add additional comments.
7. The next time you sign in to your account, you can view the status of your ticket by clicking on the 'My activities' link in the top right-hand corner of the page.