1. Create a new Contact record for the Client.
2. Scroll down the Contact record page related tab to 'Client Cases' and click ‘New’.
3. Select ‘Financial Counselling’ for the Record Type.
4. Enter the Client Case details.
Note: When creating a Client Case from the Contact, the Primary Client is auto filled. To add additional clients to the case, scroll down to 'Client Case Members’, click 'New'.
5. After the initial contact, you can log a session under ‘Sessions’, click 'New'.
6. Select the Related Client Case. On save of the Session, the Primary Client is auto filled as a Session Participant. You will need to manually update the Participation Code on the Session Participant.
7. Log additional session participants under ‘Session Participants’, or if there were multiple case members, click the Add Client Case Members to Session button to copy them over en masse.
8. Scoring can be recorded via ‘Session Assessments’, click 'New'.
9. Select the Assessment Phase, the Assessed By, and the Scores.