1. In Outlook, click 'New Email' from the ribbon.
2. In the ribbon of the window that appears, click 'Signature' in the 'Include' section.
3. From the drop down menu that appears, click 'Signatures…'
4. Create a new signature and name as preferred, e.g. your company name (in the example below, the email signature is named "company").
5. If pre-created, copy and paste the signature in the 'Edit signature' box, otherwise edit as desired.
6. You will need to specify when your signature applies. For both new messages and replies/forwards, click on the drop down menu and select your newly created signature.