You can open the calendar of another user within your organisation if you are granted access.
1. In Outlook, click 'File'.
2. Click 'Open & Export', and then select 'Other User's Folder'.
3. Select 'Calendar' from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Name field, type the name of the account you want to find. Depending on the size of your organisation, you might be able to simply type the first name and then 'OK' as Outlook will automatically find the appropriate account.
5. If the account is not found, click on 'Name…' and search for the account in your Global Address List.