Sharing files from your computer:
1. Make sure the files you want to share are already in your Dropbox folder on your computer.
2. Open 'File Explorer' and then click the Dropbox folder.
3. Right click on the file/folder you want to share and click 'Share…'.
4. Type in the names of the contacts you want to share your file with. You can also add a message about the file.
5. Click 'Invite' to share.
Sharing files on Webview with other Dropbox users:
To do this you must give other users edit access to the folder in Dropbox.
Edit access allows users to:
• Edit files
• Comment on files
• View files
1. Open the Dropbox folder.
2. Right click the file/folder you want to share and select 'Share…'.
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite and select 'Can edit' from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter a message about the file you are sharing and click 'Share'.
Sharing files with non-Dropbox users:
To share files with non-Dropbox users, you can send them a link to the file from your Dropbox.
1. Right-click the file and select 'Share…'.
2. Click 'Create a link'.
3. Select 'Copy link'.
4. The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it to an email, message, or wherever people can access it.