You can link your personal Dropbox to Dropbox for Business to make it easier to share files between both accounts. It doesn't actually join your accounts, but allows you to view and access files from both accounts easily and switch between them without having to sign in and out every time. Note that linking your personal Dropbox to Dropbox for Business won't give your admin visibility or control over data in your actual personal Dropbox.
Connect your accounts
1. Sign in to dropbox.com
2. Click your name at the top-right corner of the page and select "Settings".
3. Click "Connect" under Connect your personal Dropbox.
To add a second Dropbox account to the desktop
1. Connect your personal account and work account (above).
2. Click the Dropbox icon in your system tray.
3. Click the gear icon and select "Preferences..." from the menu.
4. Select the Account tab.
5. If you've already signed in to your work account, select the Personal tab. Or, if you've already signed in to your personal account, select the tab with your organization's name.
6. Click the Link button.
7. Enter the password for your second Dropbox.
Moving files between a personal and Dropbox Business account
Make sure your accounts are connected to begin with (see above steps).
1. Sign in to both accounts on your computer.
2. Drag items from one Dropbox folder to the other as you would with any other file or computer.