1. From the ribbon tabs, select 'Insert'.
2. Click 'Screenshot' from the 'Illustrations' section.
In non-Outlook programs, the option may be called 'Screen Clipping'.
3. The current window will minimise and turn white. You will be able to drag and drop to clip whatever is on your screen by holding down the mouse.
4. Release, and it will be copied to the clipboard and automatically inserted into your document.
5. This is a general function for Office 2013 programs. In Outlook, be aware that you cannot be writing a reply email from the Reading Pane. You will need to open the email in its own window. If you have already started typing a reply email in the Reading Pane, you can do this by clicking 'Pop Out'.