If the printer is not working, this is a method to check whether the printer is offline or online.
1. Go to "Start" and search for "Command Prompt" program.
2. Open Command Prompt and type in
ping <ip address>
The IP address of the printers will be listed in the Intranet.
3. If successful, the ping should prompt a reply as below.
4. If unsuccessful, please try the following solutions:
- Check that your printer and computer are both connected to the Internet,
- The printer may need to be rebooted (switch off and on)
- The printer driver may need to be re-installed.