1. Ensure Person Account was enabled. Please check and update if necessary.
2. Please check if the Active Duplicate Rules were set only to Report.
NOTE: please be advised that Alert must not be ticked.
- In Salesforce, go to Setup and type Remote in the Setup Search
- Click Remote Site Settings
- Click New Remote Site
- Enter the details as per the table below, adding a new remote site for each row of the table
Navigate to the FSC - FP Settings tab
Select the Integration type - whether it is connected to Midwinter or AdviserLogic.
|Account (Person Account Layout)||
|Account (Household Layout)||
|Assets and Liabilities (Liabilities record type)||
|Financial Account (Insurance record type)||
Assets and Liabilities (Liabilities record type)
FSG Version picklist and process builder
- On the Account, create a custom picklist field called "FSG Version No."
- Add your version numbers as the picklist values eg 2018 01, 2019 01
- Add this field to the Person Account page layout only
- Create a Process Builder to copy the picklist value to the text field that is synced to the FPS.
Add Risk Tolerance values from Midwinter and deactivate other values in Account object.
Deactivate any other values.
Continue on to: