The following steps need to be performed during initial set up.
- Install the ProntoCare Package
- Upload Funding Buckets from NDIS using “ProntoCare-Funding_Bucket_Upload_template”, https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pw0r9ydygrxax3/ProntoCare-Funding_Bucket_Upload_Template.xlsx?dl=0.
- Upload NDIS services as Salesforce Product utilising the below “NDIS Product Upload Template” https://www.dropbox.com/s/1pkkudvdm1uxdme/ProntoCare-Product-Upload_Template.xlsx?dl=0.
- Create the standard NDIS Pricebook.
- Add NDIS service products to the Standard Pricebook in accordance of NDIS price guide.
Standard Pricebook data upload template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/my074kol30jqn7h/ProntoCare-Standard_Pricebook_Entry-Upload_Template.csv?dl=0
- Add NDIS service products to the yearly NDIS Pricebook, with reference to the right NDIS Funding Bucket (Pricebook Entry lookup to Funding Bucket). NDIS Pricebook data upload template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6ndrk9b545wvsf/ProntoCare-Pricebook_Entry-NDIS2018-Upload_Template.csv?dl=0
- Clone formula field - ‘Claimed Batch Report’ of Claims Batch object, which is installed by ProntoCare package, and change the formula of new “Claimed Batch Report” field to be linked to “Service Claim Upload” report. (also installed by ProntoCare package).
- Add the following Opportunity Stage Custom Values, add Order Status Custom Values.
Opportunity Stage Values:
Order Status Values:
- Create Service Type for current year of NDIS service with reference of the default price book.
- Create all new Service Types as picklist values for the 'Service Type' field on the Opportunity.
- Create Process Builder flow to choose right price book according to the service type selection.