Add order products to confirm what service is being provided. This generates service claim records which lock the funds on the contract.
1. On the related tab of the Contract, navigate to the Orders related list and press the New button
2. This will open a popup where you can specify the details of the booking including Date, Time, and Status
3. Once you have pressed Save, a new Order record is created, from which you can add Products/Services to be delivered. This is done from the Relate Tab Button called Add Products.
4. You can search for the products on the pop up screen.
Only products that are related to that client's personal pricebook will appear.
5. Once you have selected the products, you can specify the quantity and the Unit Price
6. Service Claims are auto generated in preparation of the service delivery, and help to keep track of remaining budget
If you return to the originating Contract, you will see the Outstanding Balance against each Bucket Fund line item