If you wish to add fields from the Opportunity, Account, Contact, Campaign or GAU to be used on the Bulk Donation Entry tool, you will need to follow the below steps.
Note that below is applies to free text fields, but the concept can be applied to other types of fields, as long as the field type on the Bulk Donation Item object matches the field type on the main object where you want the information saved, i.e both fields need to be a picklist if you wish for the information to flow through.
Fieldset is now available in Lightning.
1. Navigate to Setup>Create>Objects>Bulk Donation Item
2. Create a new Text Field
3. After Saving the new field, scroll down the Bulk Donation Item page to Field Sets and click Edit next to Bulk Donation
4. Drag your newly created field from the top tool bar to the In The Field Set box below
6. Navigate to ProntoGiving Settings>Bulk Donation Settings>Field Mappings>then your relevant Object where you created the custom field above
7. Create the mapping by selecting the custom field from the Bulk Donation Items fields list on the left
8. Select the front end object on the right where the information entered on the Bulk Donation template will be directed to.
9. Click the Create Custom Mapping Button.
This will save your mapping in the table below.
If you need to make the field a lookup field on the Bulk Donation Entry tool, refer to this article.
When you create your Bulk Donation Template, the new field will now show in the Available Fields box.
This flow chart is an overview of the process.