Create a new Page Layout
1. Go to Setup and click on Object Manager. Click on Opportunity and then select Page Layouts.
2. Click New.
3. You have the option to choose an existing page to clone. Type a name for the new layout e.g Online Order.
4. You have the option to select Feed-Based Layout to create a layout that includes separate tabs for a record's feed and detail pages.
5. Click Save.
6. Modify the Layout. Choose fields Online Store Order ID, Online Store Order Status, Online Store Payment Status and drag them to the Opportunity Detail section.
7. Click Save.
Add or Create New Opportunity Record Type
1. Go to ProntoeCatalogue App Setup and click on Object Manager. Click on Opportunity and then select Record Types.
2. Click on New. Choose Master from Existing Record Type drop-down list to copy all available picklist values, or choose an existing record type to clone its picklist values.
3. Enter a Record Type Label e.g Online Order. Record Type Name automatically populates. Enter a description. Choose a Sales Process.
4. Select Active to activate the record.
5. Select Enable for Profile next to a profile to make the record type available to users with that profile. Select the checkbox in the header row to enable it for all profiles. You can choose to select Make Default for enabled profiles to make it the default for all the profiles.
6. Click Next.
7. Choose the page layout you created above to determine what page layout displays for records.
8. Click Save.
Add a New Lead Source
1. Click the Gear icon and click Setup.
2. Click on Object Manager and select Lead.
3. Click Fields and Relationships and select Lead Source.
4. Scroll down to the section "Account/Lead Source Picklist Values," and then click New.
5. You can add one or more picklist values in the box provided. Each value should be on its own line. We recommend 'Online Order'
6. Click Save.