There is a known issue in the Bulk Donation Entry Form where the Credit Card Type values are not visible when creating a donation. This is due to the Gateway (Payment File) having validation rules that does not allow it to accept any credit card types. For the meantime, a solution is being worked on for the card types to be included when creating a New Gateway.
For the workaround, follow the steps below:
1. Open Data Loader and Export the Gateway.
2. Log in using the organizations login credentials ang click Next.
3. Choose the object you want to export from. In this case, Gateway. Choose the target file for the extracted data and click Next.
4. Choose the query fields that you need (ID, Name, Credit Cards Accepted, etc) and click Finish.
5. Click Yes to proceed.
6. Once the data has been extracted, open the file and add the credit card types to the field. Save.
7. Go back to Data Loader and click Update. Choose the Gateway object and the target file then click Next.
8. Map the fields and click Ok.
9. Click Next and then click Finish. Wait for the update to be completed.
10. After the update, you should see the Credit Card Type values when creating a donation through Bulk Donation Entry tool.