How to enter a Donation
You are a supporter of this non profit organization and you want to make a donation to support them. The organisation website has a Donate Now! page, and there is a beautiful donation form with the name “Crusade Against Hunger Donation”. Unbeknownst to you, this donation form has been created using Webforce Connect Donation, by AlphaSys Labs.
We will now walk through the steps to donate.
- Choose the amount you want to donate. If the amount you want is not displayed as a dollar handle button, you can click the Other button and enter your own amount in the Amount field. You can also write a message. Let’s Choose $10 as the amount.
- The Donation Type section provides the Donor donation frequency. Choose what kind of Donation Type you want to give. (Note: Paypal Gateways only accepts One-off Donation Transactions.) In this scenario we will choose One-off.
- The Donation Details section is where you provide your details as the donor. Fill in the necessary details.
- Donor Type are you giving as an individual or organisation?
- Company enter a company name if applicable
- First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Address are self explanatory
- DPID (if the form is using for address validation) this field will be auto-populated when an address is entered.
- Comment you can enter a comment for your donation
- The Payment Gateaway section allows you to choose which payment method you will donate via.
- In the Payment Details, fill up the necessary fields and hit the Donate button after you’re done.