Create Adviser Users
Getting the Usernames of the Adviser Users in Midwinter:
1. Log in to your AdviceOS account and then click User Admin.
2. Select each Adviser one by one and copy the User Name.
Adding Adviser User Names to Salesforce as Picklist Values
1. Log in to your Salesforce org.
2. If you are in Classic view, go to Setup > Build > Customize > Account > Fields
3. IF you are in lightning view go to Setup. Click on Object Manager and select Account Object. Click on Fields and Relationships.
4. Select the field Adviser User and then under values click New.
5. Add the Adviser User Name as picklist values and then click Save.
Activate Pulled Users
If you have the Adviser Users already set up in Midwinter and are doing an Initial Sync of Data from Midwinter to Salesforce, you do not need to manually create the values. Instead, you only need to activate the picklist values on the field
Remove Sample User value from the picklist in Household Record Type Page Layout
1. Go back to Account object and click on Record Type.
2. Select Household.
3. After selecting, find Adviser User field and click Edit.
4. Remove the Sample User form the Selected Values and then click Save.
After completing the steps above, you can to to Accounts tab and create new Household Account to check the new added values for the Adviser User field. After checking, if all values are added then you are done.