Available in ProntoPlus version 1.28.14 and above
ProntoPlus allows you to send receipts automatically once certain requirements are met. It also has a feature to send receipts by bulk. You can follow the following steps to use these features.
Create an Opportunity and Automatically Send the Receipt to an Individual
Note: A Receipt will be sent automatically once the Opportunity has this information:
- The Stage should equal Closed Won
- The amount is greater than 0
- Receipt Action should equal to Send Email
- Donation Type (PPlus) is not blank
- Go to Opportunities and create a new one by clicking the New button.
Choose the Donation record type. Under the Donation Information section please fill in the following fields:
- Opportunity Name
- Account Name
- Primary Contact
- Stage = Closed Won
- Close Date
Under the Receipting Information section, fill in the following.
- Donation Type - individual
- Receipt Email is optional
- Receipt Action = Send Email
- Receipt Template is Optional
- Click Save when done.
On Save, the system will check for an email in the following order:
- If the opportunity Recipt Email is empty, it will check for the Donation Type.
- If the Donation Type is individual, it will get the contact’s receipt recipient contact’s email, otherwise it will take the contact email.
- If the Donation Type is organisation, it will get the account’s receipt recipient contact’s email.
After the receipt is sent it will update the Last Receipt field on the date and time the receipt sent.
If there is any reason why the receipt cannot be sent, the Last Receipt Error field will show the error message.
Every time you send a receipt, it will be recorded in the Receipts related list.
This is the sample receipt
Multiple Receipting is useful when you want to generate many records in one go. It can handle up to 200 records at a time. The output is the same as the single receipting that will send the receipt through email.
- Go to the Opportunity Tab
- Change the list view and edit it to show the donations you want to generate receipts for. In our example, we will use Won to display all Closed Won donations
- Check the Opportunities that you want to send a receipt.
- Then click the Send Receipt button and it will send all the receipt through email. The email template that will be used is the the one specified on the Opportunity. If that is blank, it will use the default template specified in ProntoPlus Settings.
- After the receipt will be sent it will update the Last Receipt field on the date and time the receipt sent.
- If you want to save a copy of the receipt to the related list of each opportunity, you can click the Generate Receipts button to generate all the receipt of all those opportunity that being check and it will save to the opportunity Receipt related list.