Available in ProntoPlus version 1.28.14 and above
ProntoPlus: Scheduled Processes
Schedule Processes are automations that run in the background to calculate data on a regular basis. You can also manually trigger them through a simple click of a button, if you do not want to wait for the batch to run at the scheduled time.
There are 3 types of Scheduled Processes in ProntoPlus.
1st we have Receipting, Secondly, Calculate Recurring Donations in the Last Financial Year,
and the 3rd one is Batch Generate PDF.
These 3 Types of Scheduled Processes are located under the ProntoPlus Settings,
and Schedule Process.
- This batch will send a receipt to all Donors for their donations. This batch should be scheduled to run overnight.
- If you do not want to wait for the batch, you can manually run it by clicking the ‘Run batch’ link, it will find All donations that are Close Won and will generate a Receipt File (PDF) automatically.
- Calculate Recurring Donations in the Last Financial Year
- Calculate the total amount of Opportunities or donations linked to Recurring Donations within the last Financial Year and populate the ‘Total Recurring Gifts Last FY’ fields on the Contact and Account. We recommend you run this before generating your Annual Tax Statements. You can then use this column as a filter on your List View when generating the ATS.
- Batch Generate PDF
- When run, this batch queries all Consolidated Statement records without PDF attachments, generates the PDF and add the PDFs to the statement records for both Account and Contacts. This setting allows you to specify the batch size and have the option to run it manually, as it automatically triggered when you generate your ATS.
- What is the difference between Run Batch and Schedule Batch?
- Run Batch: Clicking the “Run Batch” will process your batch immediately according to the set of numbers per iteration.
- Schedule Batch: Clicking the “Schedule Batch” will schedule your batch at a pre-defined time.
You have an option change and set the numbers of records per batch iteration.
Make sure you click the Save button at the top right.
A visible progress bar on the right side which will show and indicate the progress complete after clicking the Run batch button.
You can send a notification to yourself or another user of when the batch is done by switching the toggle to Enable.
By adding another user in the Other Notification Recipient area, that user will also receive a notification when the batch process is completed. Type the recipient name in the Search Recipient search box, click Add Recipient button.
The Recipient has been added below together with the email.