The Salesforce platform does not come with the capability to perform any type of payments processing itself. Fortunately, the AlphaSys Fundraising Accelerator includes these capabilities.
Some of the key features of the Fundraising Accelerator includes are:
- The ability to process credit card transactions through a variety of payment gateways.
- The ability to process direct debit transactions either through a payment gateway (if supported) or through the production of ABA files
- The ability to produce bank deposit reports for cash and cheque payments
- Support for processing gifts received via BPAY
- Support gifts received via direct deposit or electronic wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
- The ability to handle recurring payments such as regular gifts
- The ability to retry failed credit card transactions through a retries process
- Full tokenisation of credit card details throughout to ensure PCI DSS compliance
- The ability to reuse payment tokens for returning supporters
- A range of reporting and reconciliation facilities
Some of these areas such as the ability to reuse tokens or process regular gifts are covered in other training modules. This training module focuses on end of day and end of month processes, particularly those around banking and credits clearance.
Let's get started!