Salesforce has changed the way many organisations interact with their supporters. If you use both Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook, it’s likely you’ve noticed there’s a lot of overlap between the functions in each of these products. This can mean a lot of task switching and duplication of tasks.
Salesforce for Outlook is designed to solve this inefficiency and put your CRM inside your email platform. This helps you to find contacts and update records faster, but this combination also offers a wide array of other benefits, without the need to keep jumping between programs, with fewer clicks, and with less hassle. Just some of the features include:
Look up contact in Salesforce from outlook whenever you received an email.
- Record an email that you send or receive in salesforce
- Create and maintain contacts and accounts in salesforce directly from within outlook
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Create and manage tasks synchronizing between outlook and salesforce
- Create gifts, notes and other objects directly from within outlook
- You standardized email templates and text shortcuts
- Fast track meeting scheduling with the insert availability option
Let’s get started!