The donation processing capabilities within the Fundraising Accelerator are quite extensive and will support virtually any contribution type in use by not for profit organisations.
Key highlights include:
- Batch Data Entry system for management and quality assurance purposes.
- Support for a wide variety of payment methods including Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Direct Debit, Pre-banked, and BPAY.
- Variety of contribution types including Straight Donations, Tribute Donations, Bequest Donations, Regular Giving, and Volunteer Collections.
- Support for soft credits so that a single contribution can be attributed to multiple accounts.
- Optimised data entry process to significantly reduce the number of key strokes required
- Support for split donations.
- Support for both tax deductible and non-tax-deductible contributions.
- Support for a variety of fulfilment/receipting types.
- Inline tokenisation of credit card details, so that credit card details are never stored in the database.
- Reuse of previously used payment details as a payment method.
For details about regular giving processing, please refer to the separate Regular Giving module.