Many of your organization’s gift transactions are probably entered in masses through batch data entry processes, file imports or via feeds from your websites. We’ll be getting to those processes in later modules. There are also instances when you might need to process just a single gift, and that’s where Quick Donate is so useful.
Whether a supporter walks in off the street or you have somebody on the phone, there’s no need for these transactions to be batched. Instead, they can be processed quickly and efficiently through the Fundraising Accelerator features developed by AlphaSys.
The Quick Donate functionality covered in this module has several capabilities and advantages including:
- You can quickly process a gift against any contact or account
- You can quickly create a contact or account while processing a single gift
- You can process a gift of any payment type including cash, cheque, credit card, direct debit or direct deposit
- You can instantly clear credit card transactions while you have the supporter in front of you or on the phone.
- You can have an email or mail receipt generated automatically by the system
- You can enter single or regular gifts
- You can re-use previously entered credit card payment information
- You can split gifts to multiple GAUs.
Let’s get started!