In the new Salesforce Mobile app, tap your Profile icon at the top of the screen to update your profile and settings, switch accounts, send feedback to Salesforce, get help, and log out.
If you have more than one Salesforce account that you work in, or if you have accounts in different environments like your production account for sales activities, your sandbox account for testing, or even your company's customer-facing community, it’s easy to switch between them.
In the profile menu, you can set up access to as many accounts as you need, and then switch with only a few taps.
The first step is to log in to your accounts. For each one, you will need the same information that you did the first time you logged in to the Salesforce app: your username, password and the web address for the environment where the account exists.
- From the navigation menu, tap your profile icon to open the Profile menu.
- Tap Change Account.
- Tap Add new account.
- If the account is in an environment other than production, tap Settings (iOS) or Setting (Android) on the login page. Then select the correct environment from the list or add the web address for an environment that isn’t already set up, just like we did earlier in Log In to Salesforce.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Log In.
Repeat these steps to add other accounts to the switcher. Switching to a different account takes just a couple of taps.
- From the navigation menu, tap your Profile icon to open the profile menu.
- Tap Change Accounts.
- Tap an account or community.
That’s just a quick tour of how to get around the Salesforce mobile app.
Take a few minutes to explore the functions of the app that are available to you. Remember that the app can be configured for your organisations, or even your personal, needs and preferences. Refer to your administrator or Trailhead for further information.